Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Below, we list what you can expect from us as our clients or where appropriate as third parties who come into contact with our firm or a member of our firm:
1. Treat you with upmost respect and courtesy.
2. Take time to understand your needs and concerns.
3. Clearly agree instructions so you know what to expect from us.
4. Maintain consistency and quality in delivery of services to you.
5. Give clear and pragmatic advice specifically tailored for you
6. Give transparent details of costs as your matter progresses.
7. Take time to build a trusting partnership with you.
8. Respond promptly to you by telephone, email or letter.
9. Progress your matter in a timely manner.
10. Make our advisors accessible to you as necessary.
OUR COMMITMENT WHEN ACCEPTING NEW CLIENT INSTRUCTIONS:
Before we accept any instruction we will assess whether we have the capabilities to offer the service that you request or require. If not, we can direct you to the Law Society's website, where you can find a list of other legal professionals. We will also ensure that we can act in your best interest, including undertaking conflict of interest checks to ensure that we can accept your instructions without prejudicing you, ourselves or an existing client.
When clients instruct our firm, we will give all clients a Client Care Letter for each matter that they instruct us on. This letter will detail amongst other things, what exactly you have instructed us, what you can expect from us including service levels, details of who will work on your matter, the terms of our engagement, next steps which we will have agreed with you, our agreement with you in respect of fees and our complaints procedure. All this should give clients transparency in our relationship.
Furthermore, we will open a finance ledger for each matter you instruct us on. This ledger will detail such things as a record of any money that you will have paid to us as legal fees during the course of our relationship, detail of money you may have given to us to hold on account of our fees, any money that we have received on your behalf and any money that we may have paid out on your behalf. Clients can request a copy of their ledger for any matter at any time. All this should give clients transparency in our financial dealings with them.
Should you have any reason to complain, we invite you to contact us in the first instance so that we can address any concerns that you have. We have a written complaints procedure, which you can request from us at anytime.